Need help with loosing weight!!!

I'm gettin my wii fit wednesday and i need to loose about 30 pounds. Is there anything else I can do besides work out that would help? maybe counting calories? taking diet pills? any suggestions would help!

Mrs.Loeffel

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 1:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• try apple cider vingear
    Anonymous

• It is simple less calories in more calories burned equals weight loss. Also keep in mind that your body NEEDS a BALANCED diet to build up your metabolism to burn off the fat! Drink WATER!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• try the slim fast diet that is what im on. It really helps me...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would say just eat healthy foods. A lot of people mistake tirst for hunger too, so if you are feeling hungry get a glass of ice water and if you are still hungry have a snack. Try to keep it healthy though. If you eat out a lot try to cut back to once or twice a week and opt for healthier menu items.

Try to do other things to, like taking the kids for a walk, playing soccer, and going for bike rides.
    this is what keeps me on track on top of my regular work outs....
    heather_84

Answer by heather_84 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Hi i would love to help you. I can offer you FREE coaching support, and help you with your diet and caloric intake for 7 day's. You can also enter a daily cash drawing of $300-$1000. Too good to be true? NOPE! Check it out beachbodycoach.com/timetobfit. or milliondollarbody.com. Let me know if i can help you any further? Rhea
    skichik

Answer by skichik at 1:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Fad diets do not work - that includes Slim Fast and apple cider vinagar. Diet pills are not regulated by the FDA - that means they can mislead and give the consumer false information. Many companies will advertise clincally tested that does not mean the product has been scientifically tested.
    I've been losing an average of 2 lbs a week for the past 8 weeks. I am not on a diet.
    First, I identified what caused me to gain weight. The only thing I have done is stopped eating 2nd portions, stopped fast food, and limit the amount of fried food and sweets I eat.
    I do cardio dance workouts for 55 minutes 5 days a week and strength training for 20 minutes 3 times a week.
    Drink plenty of water. It helps keep you hydrated and lubricates your joints and muscles. Cold water also helps speed up your metabolism.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 5:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• the apple cider does work, i've lost 12 pounds from it
    Anonymous