sorry about all the questions, ive had many the past few days and just havent gotten online lol

so i had a c section and im wondering when other mommies that had a c section wore normal fitted pants. not necessarily pre pregnancy pants, but the kind with an actual waist. ive been wearing my pj pants around and pants with a loose waist ...

so for those of you that had a c section when did you wear normal pants??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was able to start wearing normal pants last week. (five weeks) The scar is still very slightly tender but tolerable.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I wore regular jeans 2 1/2 weeks post c-section--they were unzipped though. We went out to dinner and my maternity jeans were to big.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009