Ad Kids??

i got a letter from ad kids when my kid was born but my friend didn't why?? and every body tells me i have a cute baby and that i should put him into that type of stuff like modeling and commercials but i have no cle about how those things are do any moms in here do that for their kids how is it??

apple-bee-13

Asked by apple-bee-13 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Two of my kids did ads when they were little. I went through a local agency. They did a couple small stores and a commercial for a local bank. Its alright but you have to get a portfolio for them together (pictures) and head shots. Its fun to do though. The money they made went into their college fund.
    Anonymous

• hey what do you need for this just the baby's info or the parents too??
    apple-bee-13

Answer by apple-bee-13 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009