Does anyone sell Melaleuca in the Derry NH area?

Looking to occasionally buy Melaleuca products without having to sign up myself. My purchases could help someone meet there monthly amount.

doodlebug_1219

Asked by doodlebug_1219 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• you could prob look on the web site and see if they have a locator or call them they would know.
    alana86

Answer by alana86 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Thanks, I have looked and it seems that they want you to become a preferred member...and i don't buy enough to meet the monthly amount you have to buy each month.....so I was hoping to find someone I could buy from and help them out.
    doodlebug_1219

Answer by doodlebug_1219 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• The Melaleuca Company is a bunch of crooks. No offense. I used to sell the products; but the company stole $300 from my bank account. They said it was a "glitch" and they would reimburse me. Well...it's been a year and I still haven't seen my money. You are better off just buying Clorox "GreenWorks" or the new products from Scrubbing Bubbles that are "Green."
    BrittAldrmn

Answer by BrittAldrmn at 2:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2009