Moving in late June...

What would pack now...if you were me?

Briyawna

Asked by Briyawna at 1:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• As it warms up you can pack winter clothes, winter decorations. Make sure things like Halloween and Thanksgiving stuff is well packed. Mostly what you can do is put things in boxes when you're sure you're done with them. You won't needs snow boots in May, so you can pack those when it warms up. Same with Easter stuff, etc. Most stuff you'll have to wait until closer to time.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• The yard stuff.Weather stuff too.To soon for anything esle.
    Anonymous

• Things you don't need on a daily basis. My DH was in the army for 20 years. So we moved about every 3 years. We got use to going threw our stuff  and getting rid of things we didn't use or need any more.

So I say,, start going threw your stuff and get rid of the stuff you don't need or want right now.Pack the stuff you are keeping, in boxes. Take one room in your house and make it your box room..So you won't have boxes laying all over the house.  Have fun.

Answer by louise2 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Thanks! LOL, I wish I didn't know that we were moving until like a month ahead of time because you tell me we're moving and I will have the whole house packed up in 2 hours or less...Luckily I am out of boxes right now...lol
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 2:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009