Help! I need help with decorating.

I cant paint here at my rental and I need some help with how to make it feel more like home. I have 2 childrens rooms... one with two 5 year old boys and one with just my 2 year old daughter. My husband and I share our room with our daughter. I need help with the whole house LOL. Anyone have any pictures of their house and any ideas on how to create a home environment without paint. Also, any pics or advice on organization too. Thanks

jen_wikstrom

Asked by jen_wikstrom at 1:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• your daughter could have a canopy and I like those decals that are like wallpaper and they have daisy flowers/butterflies or airplanes. Curtains help alot.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I loove uppercase living. their stuff is so nice and it comes in many colors. try their website. It looks awesome on the walls.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2009