does anybody elses cycle vary month to month. Mine can be between 27-36 days?

I get so frustrasted, because I'm always hopeful because my period is late that i'm peggers! But, I always get my period and continue to be dissapointed.

And, since my cycle is off, how will know when I really am pregnant?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 1:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My period's very irregular, 24-79 days at the extremes. The only way I knew when to expect it (or get a test if it didn't show) was charting my temperature. It's really easy, teaches you a lot about your body, and it's one way to know for sure if you are or aren't pregnant. www.fertilityfriend.com is a great website if you're interested.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have had an erratic cycle like yours since I was a teen, but I have 3 kids now. You know when your pregnant when it doesn't come at all. I also knew because of the morning sickness too.
    raenad

Answer by raenad at 1:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• When I went off the pill when we were trying to conceive, my period was like that. So,when I was finally pregnant I just thoguht oh, I'll get it a few days. But, I did feel different so, I ended up taking a test.
    Anonymous

• That's interesting! I've been off the pill for almost two years. But, Hubby wasn't ready, get this he wanted to wear a condom, so he stopped with the condom since last May. Now here we are no pregnancy yet!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009