What's something you do that you would be embarrassed for other moms to know?

I was looking in the bookstore and came across this book called "Dirty Little Secrets of Otherwise Perfect Moms" and I thought it was hilarious the things moms confessed to, and found that they are things I do too. Like taking multiple showers a day to get away from the kids for a few minutes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I drink (DOWN) a glass of wine when I am so stressed that I feel like I am going to snap at both the kids. I never want to take my anger out on them. They are just being kids!

A glass of wine calms me and then I parent with a warm fuzzy feeling. I do this at least two times a week. I do daydream about giving THEM the wine! LOL
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Sometimes I let my kids eat chips and pop for breakfast. Sometimes I just let them fight and don't break it up...I go into the other room and ignore it for a few minutes. I don't care if they duke it out and eat unhealthy now and then.
    Anonymous

• I'm anon at 1:45. I only say that because I act like a perfect health food nazi when I'm really not.
    Anonymous

• i pick my nose sometimes lol
    Anonymous

• I pick my nose too and role my boogers and drop them on the floor.
    Anonymous

• I let out lound farts in the morning, so that it grosses out my husband and he won't try anything on me.
    Anonymous

• I can burp louder than any man, I always win contest.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I fart too in front of my kids sometimes when it's just us and they laugh. Hey, when you have to fart, you have to fart.
    Anonymous

• I'm tempted to do what my husband says his mother used to do when he was a kid---go stand on the front porch and yell as loud as I can, "I HATE CHILDREN!!!!!"
    Anonymous

• I told the kids there were no more brownies when I really had saved a stash in my desk for myself!
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009