When will I start to show?

I know it varies, but they alwasy say it depends on how little or how big you are...what if you are little?? I'm about 5'3" and 115 pounds, have always had a FLAT tummy, and been in shape, I'm 20 and this is my first. I swear I can tell a difference in my waistline and some of my clothes by the way they fit, but im only 9 weeks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you will probably start showing at about 4-5 months considering this is your first pregnancy, Im on my first and people started noticing at 4 months and im even carrying twins so yeah it just depends
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My 1st pregnancy I was 5"7, 110 lbs, and didn't stop wearing my regular jeans until after 6 months. Also, YOU will notice getting bigger before anyone else, of course, because you know your own body. But based on your description, and this being your first pregnancy, I'd say other people won't be able to tell for several more months, at least!
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 1:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• you will notice a different with in a few weeks because mainly right now you are bloated a bit. it really just varries on how well your skin stretches and grows. everyone women is different but you can expect to have atlittle bit of a belly going by 20wks. trust me you wana stay in your own pants as long as possible. Im about 31weeks now and i started off at 5ft and 120lbs i started showing at about 15weeks but this is my second with my first i was 5ft and 105 and didnt show till i was about 25wks or so.
    Anonymous

• Every woman is different in how she shows - no matter what height or weight she is. Being that it is your first pregnancy, you're bound to notice all the small changes a bit more than if this was your second or third.

When I was 9 weeks, I was in that awkward stage of "my pants don't fit in my waist, but I'm too small for maternity pants." I also thought I must be pregnant with twins because of how much my tummy had changed, but alas, it was just a growing little girl in there.

Celebrate these little changes, because further down the road will come bigger changes in your body that you may or may not be happy with! GL to you!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 1:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2009