Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


im lookin for a new doctor for my 4 month old so i live on 19th ave and union hills help me please i need a good one

i live in arizona

Answer Question

Asked by avahsmommie at 1:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 3 (19 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • LOL! I can actually answer this! I go to one at 55th ave and Thunderbird, right next to Thunderbird Samaritan Hospital. (er. . Banner Thunderbird now, I think) It's called Children's Medical Group, address 5757 W. Thunderbird Rd., phone # 602-843-1991, our doc is Dr. Agnes Lardizabal, but there are several in the practice. They're wonderful! And a LONG drive for me. . .I live in Buckeye, west of the White Tanks mountains. . .it's much closer for you! :D

    Answer by crzy_joy at 2:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.