Thanks!

I would just like to say thank you to all the moms that answered my "Sleep threw the night" question on here! So many helpfull ideas on that!!! In regards to that...I always put a little bit of rice cerel in his bottles for his spit up. So I already do that. But anymore advice anyone has or helpfull ways to get him to sleep is welcome!! lol also im trying to get him to sleep in his own crib...so any advice or tricks with that is welcome also!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!

kylie_2008

Asked by kylie_2008 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Like I said on the original question, my oldest I rocked her until I was 8 mths pregnant. Then I decided that I would not be able to do it any more because I was so big and already could not get up with her and put her in the crib. We started putting her in the crib and would walk out. She cried the first night like 20 minutes. Then she laid down and went to sleep. We kept at it, until it became routine for her. You might need to put a little more in his bottle. The nighttime consistency should be thicker so it can "stick to his ribs" that is what my pediatrician told me. Again, my girls still do not sleep all night long. So.....good luck
    crazy_mum

Answer by crazy_mum at 1:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I was desperate for our baby to sleep in her crib on her own. The problem was that she would wake up if she felt us put her down in her crib. I had her fall asleep on a silk-type pillow and literally slid her off into her crib. She didn't wake up at all. It won't work for ever, but it helped me get some very needed rest.
    Anonymous