two year old scratching smaller kids.

today at the library my two year old knocked a little girl over and scratched her in tthe process. the mother was playing with her other daughter at a computer. the were about two feet away from the little girl that was knocked over by my son. i apoligized to the mother and told my son that was naughty and you hurt the little girl. the mother at the time didn't realize her daughter was scratched. the mother later approached me and said your son scratched my daughter. in defense i also mentioned the little girl was not close to her mother from other children. the mother said she was watching the little girl. the little girl was right in the path going from the computer to the books. it was almost a incident waiting to happen with a busy library. my son does pick on smaller children and sometimes strikes very quickly. it is hard to go places with him. what do yo do with this behaviour and why do they scratch?

fieldwood

Asked by fieldwood at 2:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet