I want another baby

I have a DD that will be 4 April 29. Then I have a DD that will be 14 months March 11. I can't make up my mind if I want another baby. I mean I want 1 more I want to try for a boy I know that there is a chance for another girl, but I want to at least try 1 more time. I think what is stopping me now to is because my family keeps telling me not to have another one (meaning my grandma and my mom). I am not going to have another one until I figure out for sure if that is what I want. But what do you think with a 4 yr old and a 14 month old? Do you think it is to soon with a 14 month old? What do you think is the right age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a 3 year old, a 20 month old and a 4 month old. I don't think it's too soon.
    new_mom_10_21

Answer by new_mom_10_21 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• only you can determine if it is too soon or not. i don't think it is personally but that is up to you :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Your mom and grandma mean well, but it's up to you and your husband.
    If it were me, I'd wait to get pregnant until I thought once the baby was born that the 14 month old would be potty trained! (Which would mean waiting around 12-18 months before conceiving. Adding the 40 weeks pregnancy time, this would make your 14 month old around 3 to 3 1/2 years old at the birth.)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Achually my 14 month old is almost potty trained. She can't tell me yet so if I don't take her she will have an accident but if I take her regularly she wont. I take her out in public sometimes and she keeps her underwear dry when we are gone. She stays dry foe anywhere from 1 to 3 hours. I just sometimes have problems with the pooping part, but I understand what you are trying to say I don't want 2 in diapers either lol
    Anonymous