Cheating?

Did anyone ever "feel" their SO was cheating but had no evidence.... But found out that he was....???

What were your signs?...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I had a gut feeling one time that he was. His routine hadn't changed so there was nothing that lead me to believe he was. He wasn't "working late" or spending mysterious money. But when I went digging around in emails, internet history and messaging systems, I found that he was talking to other girls. He wasn't cheating physically but he was working his was towards it.
    Anonymous

• Yep. I knew mine was and didnt have the proof per say. I went and had a friend do some digging and got the proof I needed to throw him out. The signs were sex life lacking some, him changing interests or his looks, his complaining all of a sudden how we didnt have this or that in common, things he was never interested in when we met, him being online more then he should have been, unaccounted time away from the home, changing his email password and passwording his comp etc.

Answer by gemgem at 2:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Signs are being short with you, unreasonable, blaming you for a lot of things (including cheating), leaving a lot. Avoiding you... etc... they become very different in that way or they become extremely sweet telling you that you're the love of their life and they'd do anything for you, telling they want a day or night out with just you... etc... kissing up or running away
    new_mom_10_21

Answer by new_mom_10_21 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My SO tells me when he sees other women. He's not my husband so he's made no vows to me except to be honest with me. I can only make him want to come back and be with me. I put him first. I rock his world. I'm honest with him. We accept each other as we are. No I don't like when he sees other women but when he comes back to me it lets me know he chooses to still be with me than someone else he's met and checkedout.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I didnt have any evidence just my gut feeling, it happened New Years. I guess there might have been signs like he didnt want to have sex with me at all, when before he had no issue
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• "My SO tells me when he sees other women. He's not my husband so he's made no vows to me except to be honest with me. I can only make him want to come back and be with me. I put him first. I rock his world. I'm honest with him. We accept each other as we are. No I don't like when he sees other women but when he comes back to me it lets me know he chooses to still be with me than someone else he's met and checkedout."

wow..I could not do this. Married or not, I would go insane wondering where he was. Nope, when I am in a relationship, I need monogamy. Less than that is just dating to me.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2009