Who has gotten the flu that's going around?

I got it yesturday and even tho im not in pain from it today im still very dizzy and can't eat much. Plus the baby keeps moving into spots where i can't breath. How are you feeling and what did you do to get threw it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im sorry honey id try some hot teat always makes me feel better but no "knock on wood" i havent got it my husband got the flu shot lol i hope that works
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• tea ** lol sorry
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We all have the flu.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I did get the flu during this pregnancy, it only lasted 24 hours but it felt like alot longer! I didnt take my flu shot but I took Tylonel and drank alot of tea & water. Water helps flush out bacteria that may be causing your cold. I also slept alot more and I took my vitamins more than usual since I couldnt hold anything down.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes. I'm not pregnant, but I had the Hong Kong flu. It lasted 15 days. I had a fever of almost 104 for 4 days, and tylenol only brought it down to 102. I couldnt even pick up my daughter. Good luck ;(
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009