What is your fav. way of cooking eggplant?

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 2:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like roasted eggplant spread...roast chunks of eggplant, red pepper, red onion and garlic, throw in food processor with a Tbsp of tomato paste, delicious and very figure friendly...I like it on toasted mini pitas or to use for a dip.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Eggplant parmesan! MMMM it's delicious!
    sweetsea07

Answer by sweetsea07 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My husband just made me a wonderful eggplant dinner the other night. He sauteed thin pieces with mozzarella cheese and loroco (a flower) all covered in egg. He then poured homemade tomatoe sauce all over the top and let it simmer. He served it with rice. It was delicious!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 3:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• stuffed with meatball mixture and baked with sauce and mozzarella cheese! YUMMY
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Grilled then topped with mozzarella and put the lid on the grill til the cheese melts.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• What does eggplant taste like?
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 3:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I use raw eggplant in salads because I like the purple ~ it gives a little color to the mix without having to use cabbage. It tastes like a drier cucumber....very bland.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009