Does a legit work from home job exist???

I'm looking for a legit work from home job. One with NO start-up fees, no monthly memberships or anything. You shouldn't have to pay to have a job. Does it exist? I have 3 children under 4, and need to find an employer that can understand that. Doctor's appointments, OB visits, and I don't have a car nor can I afford daycare.

I need to make a minimum of 400/week. And it has to be pretty much guaranteed as long as I do the work. I will NOT do appointment setting. I've been scammed by those before.

I'm looking for something I can do, or my boyfriend can do or maybe both. I've drained all resources I've been able to find. Does anyone out there work for a legit company that allows you to work from home without cost, with kids, and pays well and ON TIME?

Please help. We're in a serious bind.

new_mom_10_21

Asked by new_mom_10_21 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• yes there is something great that you can do that is totally 100% free with no start up costs at all and legitimate. I have been doing it for 6 months and it works perfectly for me! I have a 10 month old so and I do this while he naps.
    There is nothing to buy or sell, it is perfect :) I get paid by check each month like clockwork... no issues at all.
    here is the link you need to use: http://www.cashcratemom.info
    you join free and only need your name and e mail address.. no credit cards ever :)

This video also provides a step by step guide to getting started.. please watch it and subscribe if you like :)
    e mail me if you have questions
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxYwrP-IBs
    blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 2:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I won't promise you a certain level of income, but I will show you the companies I work for. EARN AT HOME

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Please, no survey sites. I don't have the kind of time to sit there all day and do surveys for an income.

400 a month is not enough... it needs to be 400 weekly...
    new_mom_10_21

Answer by new_mom_10_21 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Well, Mama what you are looking for does not exist. If it did, then everyone would be doing this! The truth is that a legit home job is very hard to find. This is why most people that work from home have a home business, which will always require an investment. You are correct, you should NEVER pay anything for a job! But you will ALWAYS have to invest in a business. If you do happen to find a legit home job, it will most likely be a customer service position which will require a quiet working environment and with kids, that is virtually impossible. Also, a home job will NOT pay anything close to $400/week. You CAN make that much money from home but it will have to be with a business. And it won't happen overnight, a business takes time to build. But after 2-4 years of consistent work in your business, you will be making much MORE then a full-time income from home! I do know that ChaCha is hiring now but......
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• CONT.....you will not make $400/week with that. I wish you lots of luck hun! Let me know fi I can help you with anything!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 3:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I do medical transcriptino and make about $1,300 per month
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• ChaCha is awesome! I make about $200 a week, but I only do it part time. Only during DDs naps. If you do it full time, you can make more. They are hiring now, but only temporarly, so you have to act fast! If you join, please put Anisasmomma@yahoo.com as your referal! Thank you!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I wish you the best of luck in your job search. I was in the same boat at the end of 2008. I realized I wanted a certain level of income and stability in my home. Through multiple searches and scams I finally realized it is next to impossible to achieve. Many work at home jobs are from companies with existing workers. A lot of companies do not hire someone "off the street" to work from home. They mostly want someone who they know can do it alone and be trusted.
    I decided at the end of the year that I needed to invest in something with little start up cost and do what I need to do to make my business work. I become a Pure Romance consultant selling tasteful and sophisticated adult items. There is nothing gross or extra sexual about Pure Romance and the money is what you make it. You can earn as little as $100 and as much as $500+ in one party. If you do one to two parties a week you will be earning more than the $400/week.
    JeisMom0706

Answer by JeisMom0706 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Continued.....Pure Romance is having wonderful kit sales this month and the lowest is $99. It comes with the basics to get your business off the ground. You can work with a sponsor to help you in making your business grow. If you put the work and effort into getting your name out there then the rest will fall into place. You should visit my website www.ashleyhackett.pureromance.com. Check out the information and see if it is right for you. Contact me if you would like and I can be of more help through email with no writing limitations.

Good luck and Hope to hear from you soon!

JeisMom0706

Answer by JeisMom0706 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009