thinking about having another baby

Right now I am not on birth control bc my hubbys insurance doesn cover it so we are now using condoms. I hate them but who doesn't right? LOL. It just doesn't feel right. Sorry if to much info. Anyway, I thought about having another baby, but my baby now is 14 months old. I can't decide for sure so as much as I hate using condoms I was thinking is it stupid to do this? I was thinking of having hubby just start using the pull out mythod which we used bf for 2 yrs and didn't get pg we planeed both pg's. I was thinking of doing that and if I get pg I get pg if I don't I don't. If I am not pg by the time I say ok I deffenatly want one now then we will try. I hope you understand what I am saying. Do you think this is stupid? I had problems with the epidural with my second so that is really what is stopping me right now bc I can't do pain and I want nothing in my back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well, I think that this is something that you should discuss with your husband. I think that the age gap is pretty good, so as far as that is concerned then yeah, but it all depends on your and your life.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009