No sex drive..HELP!!

What should I do if I have no energy or urge to have sex... I can go a loooooong time without it but I know SO can't. I feel so bad but I am so tired from cleaning, cooking, laundry, dishes, playing with a 15 month old. HE does help sometimes but even that doesn't give me enough to get sexy and please him. I love him and I know he loves me. Its got to the point where he doesn't even try anymore cuz he hates to hear I'm tired...Sometimes I give in and do it but can't wait til its over so I can sleep. What is wrong with me? Do I need Viatmins or some sex pills.. HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I heard somewhere that a lack of zinc in the diet can make it hard to be interested.
    Other than that, I'd say it's time to find a babysitter once a week so you can recharge.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Sometime birth control hormones can do that too. So if you are on a hormonal birth control talk to your doctor about it and see if it can cause this for you. Other then that you are a mom and that isn't an easy job. Just make sure that no matter what you take time out of your day to spend with your SO so they can feel significant too. It is needed in a relationship and I am speaking to myself also by telling you this. Don't make your SO feel last in your life.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• There is an herbal supplement called: "Horny Goat Weed" (honest!!) that will work wonders for your libido. It's on the shelves with vitamins and herbs. They make it in a daily form, and I've also seen little packs at convenience stores like 7-11 with pumped up single-use versions.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2009