What do you feed your 1 year old?

I think we're too used to giving my daughter a bottle. SO my question to you is, what do you feed your kids that is healthy? (and easy lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• did you take the bottle away from her yet? you should at one
    Anonymous

• we're starting to go towards the sippy cup, but that wasn't my question
    Anonymous

• My 10 (almost 11) month old daughter eats nearly anything we eat. For breakfast she usually gets either a cup of applesauce or a banana and sometimes cereal or half a slice of toast. For snack, maybe a few crackers or puffs. For lunch sometimes a slice of cheese, warmed lunch meat, and a veggie (peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, etc). For dinner, she will have whatever we are having, sometimes supplemented with an extra veggie. She gets 2-3 7 oz cups of formula per day. All other liquids are rotated between water and juice. Hope that helps.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 3:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yes i know that wasnt your question but i wanted to know if she was off the bottle yet because if she was still on the bottle she would want the bottle more then eating and you were supposed to start feeding a baby a 6 months
    Anonymous

• not all babies HAVE to start eating at 6 months.
    to the OP, i give my daughter bananas, scrambled eggs, small pieces of toast with a bit of strawberry jelly on them, cereal that's been soaked in milk, or pieces of waffle/pancake. lunch and dinner i try to get her to eat pasta or rice, veggies- she loves sweet potato fries and lima beans the best right now, sometimes broccoli, but only the soft florets, i tear up pieces of deli meat for her or cook two all-white chicken nuggets, and/or fruit. sometimes she will eat mixed veggies, but i cut up the green beans into smaller pieces. she loves spaghetti and cheese tortellini even. she will eat small pieces of baked chicken too. hope that gives you some ideas.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• oh, and cheese, she will eat cheese all day everyday if i let her!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Both my girls started eating just about anything we eat at 10 months old.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009