I am mombrain, I forget so many things and I don't like it! When does it "mombrain" recovers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont know if it ever does

Answer by gemgem at 3:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• When your kids grow up and move out ... usually by then your old and start getting "old timers" so pretty much never.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• ROFLOL...I was just going to say that gemgem. It never goes away. It does get better....at times.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol .... I lost my short term memory since I had kids myself. I remember things since when I was 3. But, can't remember where I put my daughters sippy cup 4 mins ago. I find myself walking in circles because i forgot what i got up for.
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Its supposed to recover???? Huh....

Answer by Bmat at 3:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• If you find out you let me know b/c my daughter is 2 and I feel like I still have mommybrain. LOL
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Haven't lost mines yet (my baby is 8 mos)!! It gets worse when I'm really tired.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Sorry, it doesn't. Did you know that one of the things being pregnant does is to actually change the physical structure of your brain? Yep! You are truly no longer the person you were before and you never will be again.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009