nap schedule for a 8 month old

when does a baby go to one nap a day???

Asked by mommamolly194 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hello, I think that babies usually don't go down for one nap a day until they reach atleast 2. My daughter is 11 months and still takes 2 naps a day, which she has been doing for a long time. Remember, they are still really little and the extra sleep helps them recharge. :)

Answer by CoreasLove at 9:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• my dd is nine (almost 10 months old and she naps at least 3 times a day. from 30 minutes to 2 and a half hours each. it seems like a lot but i just go with it cuz she gets so mad if i dont lay her down for her naps. lol.

Answer by amdeetuemama at 10:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• depends on the 22 year old when he was younger loved his naps but my 12 year old when he was younger couldn't give them up fast enough...heck if I let my 22 year old he would still take naps...LOL

Answer by teddybear112881 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2008