How long did it take you to get rid of your left over baby fat???

I hate how my tummy looksand it's been 5 months. I try to exercise but nothing seems to be working. It doesn't help that it's still winter though.

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, I've been back down to my pre-pregnancy size since my baby was 8 mo. but my body isn't shaped the same way as it was before...I don't think I'll ever have a flat stomach again and for so reason, my butt is smaller than it used to be.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm still carrying about 25 pounds of extra weight. It doesn't bother me that much, because before I got pregnant, I lost 95 pounds. When I'm ready to lose the weight, I know it won't be a problem for me.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Hmmmmm................can my six years of belly fat still be considered "baby" fat? If so, then the answer is more that six years........... :)
    Anonymous

• I'm still working on losing weight. I'm nowhere close to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have about 60 more pounds to lose. I gained a lot of weight while I was pregnant.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It's been five months for me, too and although I weigh less than I did.. my shape is certainly NOT the same! My stomach is a jiggly mess. I appear thin but I am not.
    CPalladino630

Answer by CPalladino630 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2009