daycare 15 month old

I desperately need to get back to work. I don't trust anyone with my munchkin... I need a babysitter in the bronx. Anyone babysit? know of someone u would trust ur kids with?

BxMetroMom718

Asked by BxMetroMom718 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You said you don't trust anyone with your munchkin, yet you're asking for names? Which is it?

I'd say you will be nervous no matter who you leave your child with. If you need to work, wait until your husband (or SO) gets home and then go. Or have your mother or mother in law watch for you.
    Anonymous

• I have found that the best way for me to feel comfortable is if someone knows the person that is running the daycare, even if it is a friend of a friend, that means that someone has heard of them or trusts their kids with them, and I am a lot more comfortable with that even though I still don't know them directly.

But Anon is right, no matter what, you are gonna be uncomfortable leaving your LO with someone else, and if you are like me you'll probably cry, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009