Do you have a Neopet?

I just started accounts for my DD's this morning, heard about it from another question, and decided to go ahead and make me one to so I can try out all the games and see how the whole thing works...hopefully making it easier to help them. But I'm kind of having fun with these games. LOL

Asked by munch12502 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I guess I'm not that hip...

Answer by beckcorc at 3:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• nope. that i do not

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had one in college. It was lots of fun. I couldn't remember the password so created another and haven't touched it! Guess I just had more time back then. It's a neat little site. I think it teachs good things too. You have to feed your pet and buy food and earn money, etc. Definately a neat idea.

• Yeah! I'm hip! Whoo hoo!

Answer by munch12502 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• YES!!! if anyone wants to add me, my username is Karotane. I've been playing on and off since 2000. My last acct got frozen due to a "fake login page" so I started over. My 7 year old is into it as well..

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Nope , don't even know what one is ...SORRY can't help

Answer by MidnightKarma at 4:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I used to have one a long time ago, and I loved it! maybe I will make a new one...

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009