repost No Sex DRIVE...

What should I do if I have no energy or urge to have sex... I can go a loooooong time without it but I know SO can't. I feel so bad but I am so tired from cleaning, cooking, laundry, dishes, playing with a 15 month old. HE does help sometimes but even that doesn't give me enough to get sexy and please him. I love him and I know he loves me. Its got to the point where he doesn't even try anymore cuz he hates to hear I'm tired...Sometimes I give in and do it but can't wait til its over so I can sleep. What is wrong with me? Do I need Viatmins or some sex pills.. HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't feel bad I have been there too!!! You need to reconnect with the hubby, get a babysitter and devote a couple of hours to each other! It is so worth it! A happy wife and husband + a better parent! First, Think about what you want him to do to you all day before seeing him. Take a nice hot bath to help you relax and get in the mood! Have a glass of wine with him and have fun with each other-Get a good pair of heels and make your self sexy-you'll feel sexy too!!
    Your hubby needs his wife back and you need your hubby back!! He probably thinks you are not interested in him or do not find him attractive. A little attention goes a long way!
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

• When I have no sex drive I can always be persuaded. Try having you hubby try to persuade you. Yes you are tired, but you both need a little sexual release now and then. Start wit a little extra hugging in the morning and a little longer type lingering kiss later in the day. You get the drift. See if that helps.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• im the same way, but to add to it i work midnights, so my only time to sleep is like 930pm when baby goes to bed till 12midnight and at 6am-8am and he wants me to stay up later so we can have sex and im like uhhh im all ready a bitch, you really want me to stay up and get less sleep??

so we dont have sex often unless its like the weekends cause i dont work friday or saturdays... but other then that yea very little if any during the week....

he complains cause it went from spontaneous sex twice a day to maybe 3-4 times a week...
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 3:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Ok first thing you need is a trustworthy sitter and some YOU time. Take one day to go get your hair/nails done and go get yourself a new outfit cause when you look good, you feel good and you make others around you feel the same way. The reason you don't feel like having sex is because when you constantly drag yourself around taking care of kids/bills and so on you don't take anytime to do anything for yourself anymore and your self esteem diminishes. Don't feel bad getting a sitter a couple times a week. make one day the YOU day and the next day for you and your man. Go out with him with friends/ other couples maybe even get a hotel room with a jacuzzi. I'm sure things will look up for you. But Don't lose yourself in it all! good luck
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It might be a hormonal change. You could go to the dr and see or ask if DHEA would work for you but it comes in 25 mg capsules and you only need 5 - 10 mg a day. I put mine in my tea.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Your sex drive can be affected by any number of things. Medications, hormones, stress, diet etc. I'd suggest reviewing your diet, eating healthy foods with lots of fiber and vitamins. Especially foods with Zinc can increase your sex drive. Exercise can also help.

Also, men can go from 0 to READY in about two seconds. It takes women longer to get in the mood. He needs to make sure to be patient and take the time to seduce you before "jumping on." Making sex into a chore and unenjoyable for you is just going to make you want it even less.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2009