BOY OR GIRL??

Im only 4 months pregnant and i know that the doctor cant tell me yet if its a boy or a girl...but i really want to know!!!

Does anyone know of any for sure ways to tell if your havin a boy or a girl besides an ultrasound??

selma_dr

Asked by selma_dr at 3:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NO lol and anything out there is just old wives' tales.
    Anonymous

• Nope just the old wives tales which all proved true in my case, but they are not always accurate.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Sorry, have to wait for that ultrasound!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• no unless you have the baby the only for sure way to know is ultra sound and birth sorry and the old wives tales if i were to had believed those my son would had been a girl and the girl i am pregnant with now would be a boy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• they say if ur are all out front with a basketaball (like me ) its a boy.. im 31 weeks and the heart rate is another one 140 or lower is a boy.. but ive heard the other way also..
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol my daughters heart beat is 130 - 160s my son was like 160 - 170 and i carry lower now then i did with my son my belly sticks out farther but im having a girl
    Anonymous

• All of those things about carrying high or low being a certain gender and being sicker meaning a girl and all that are just stories to keep people entertained until they actually know. Unfortunately, the only sure way to know is an ultrasound. The baby's gender is apparent around 16 weeks, but most ultrasound techs won't try to see until 20 weeks because it's too small/undeveloped before then to tell USUALLY. However, a friend of mine found out at 17 weeks that she was having a girl. The tech warned her it could change, that she wasn't 100% sure, but she ended up having a beautiful baby girl. Good luck!
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 4:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• The only reliable way is ultrasound and even that isn't 100% but there is the Chinese gender predictor you can google it and it's supposed to be 90% accurate, it was right about my daughter so it's good for fun.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 8:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009