What did you think of the podee bottles?

YoungTwinMommy

Asked by YoungTwinMommy at 3:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.podee.com/
    there is the link

I think they are cool for people with multiples but for ppl with only one baby not so much!
    Umm these would be really good if you want to maintain a single schedule for both babies!!!
    Moma_bear

Answer by Moma_bear at 3:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• what are they??
    Moma_bear

Answer by Moma_bear at 3:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Neglect. People should hold thier baby and feed them not attach a tube to the nipple so they can be detached as possible.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• From the website: "The Podee® Baby Bottle is a welcome solution to today’s time crunch when it comes to feeding babies."

If you don't have time to hold your baby for every feeding, then don't have a baby. Babies need to be held just as much as they need the milk.
    I agree with Pauline who said "neglect"
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I agree with Neglect if you are putting your CHILD in a chair and leaving it to eat.... but, if you have twins or more it is hard to hold two babies and 2 bottles. so if you can hold the babies and not have to hold 2 bottles... why not? as long as you are not NEGLECTING them.. ie. leaving them alone to eat!
    Moma_bear

Answer by Moma_bear at 4:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• omg what else is next in the world. people are getting lazier and lazier to help there babies and kids this is ridiculous. If you dont have time to feed your child dont have one! its that simple. I agree multiples it will work for maybe the OCT MOM should get them so she can CLEAN her house hahaha
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• too many questions running through my mind on this one! Like, what age would you start using this bottle, how does the nipple stay in the babies mouth, how would he spit it out if he is choking on his milk, how does she learn to hold her bottle which is the first step in feeding themselves? And many more. Neglect is well put. Just thinking about the other question of anti social......babies learn to comunicate by looking into your eyes when you feed them.
    Nobull

Answer by Nobull at 4:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I like to cuddle my baby when I feed her. This gives me a chance to talk to her and do a little bonding. So no...I don't like it
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think they are weird.
    But I have heard from parents of multiples they are a life saver. But I don't think that a baby should be fed with type of bottle as a primary way of feeding.
    I think they are as neglectful as anyone that bottle props... and I see people doing that all the time! I think these might possibly be safer because they could spit out the nipple easier.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2009