Is this just a weird period?

Well I am currently TTC and I thought this was my month. I was not charting and tracking days I just relaxed and I thought for sure this was the one but then I started 3 days early. It was pretty heavy the first day and medium the second. Today day 3 is just spotting. I am still not even supposed to start til tomorrow. I was thinking implantation but it had some clots and was red. But it looked like I had egg white fertile mucus mixed with the blood (sorry TMI) Also my periods usually last about 5 days. Do I maybe still have hope and should I buy a test or just wait til next month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you might have been pregnant and just had an early miscarriage.. or it could be implantation idk?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like wait til next month. You may have your hopes up and want to believe it is implantation because it is a little early and funky, but I doubt it.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i would call my dr and see what he has to say
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 4:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009