Are you..

A "pretty mom" : one who is like an OC house wife all about the looks, having money and the body?

OR

A "casual mom" : one who doesn't really "care" about how you look, or the lables you wear or working out?

And what do you think of the "other" mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the OC mom on the weekends when I go out and the casual mom during the week. I work out four or five days a week and wear makeup on the weekend. I feel better working out and probably scare other moms at dropoff and pickup at school during the week!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• im me i really dont care what other people think of me or how i dress
    Anonymous

• well i dont care about money and crap but im pretty and always have to try to look my best and lol you can ask my husband ill get so mad if one thing doesnt look perfect
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I guess I am a little of both. I am casual most of the time but I clean up well. I like labels, but not the audaciously expensive ones. I'll pay $60 for a nice pair of pants that will last a while but not $120. I try not to judge other moms as best I can. If I think a mom cares more about her clothes than her child then I think that is sad. But it's rare that I get that feeling even amongst the most polished mothers.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Oh I'm an OC mom.
    I don't feel the same without doing my hair, make-up and dressing to the nine's.
    No matter where I go. I always get my workout in so I can have my amazing body.
    I make sure that my daughter is even better dressed than I'am.
    All about the life-style :)
    And the SO appreciates that I care about how I look. And I have to say I do it for him and myself.
    I feel more sexy and confident looking like in just walked out of a magazine :)

And if another mom isn't the same, I don't really care.. to each their own :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am both. I think you can have money and look nice and still be casual.

Answer by gemgem at 4:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• P.S look at the screen name haha should say it all lol
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm a frumpy mom who wears hoodies and lives on 2 pairs of jeans. I haven't bought a new bra in months..I don't know how to do my hair and I don't know how to put makeup on. So I wear foundation and powder. My THICK hair is in a constant ponytail..I swear I could be a perfect candidate for a makeover show!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• both
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm the looks poopy all the time mom.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009