no rude comments !!! has this ever happened to u?

i was 2 months late took a test and it came out negative! then a week later stared my period. now i am a month late again! i haven't took a test yet im afriad of a bfn! we have been trying but i have given up latly! now could my hormone level not be doubling rit and thats y my tests all turned neg? have you ever missed a few months then start and then the next month be late again? were you pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• What does your doc say? Honestly that has never happened to me. Good luck.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 4:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I was 15 days late last month and again I am almost 10 days late this time... I am beginning to think my period are getting irregular or my cycle lenght is getting re-adjusted to 45 days from 30 days!!!! Either way it sucks... since you have to wait that much longer to find out if you concieved or not...
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 4:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i did the same thing i was almost 2 months late and i took a pregnancy test and it said no then i start but i was a month late again i took another pregnancy test and it said yes. so i would tak 1 just to be on the safe side
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 4:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• LOL...I'm a week late, and making milk, and all my tests are negative. Now I'm spotting. It's a crappy feeling. I have no idea what to tell you, except talk to a doctor, and good luck!
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Honestly, if your cycles are starting to go all over the place, and you're actively ttc I recommend seeing at least your gyn about it....preferably a reproductive endocrinologist. They can run blood tests and do ultrasounds to see what's going on in your system. There could be a hormonal imbalance, endometriosis, cysts, etc that are messing up your cycles.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009