REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY need help! again.

im geting really bad cramps, horrible smelling stuff coming out i guess like discharge& sometimes it like yellow & ive been constantly feeling like puking pretty much no matter what, horrible headaches from like nothing basically, ive been pretty gassy & i like ALWAYS gotten pee really bad but sometimes i don't really notice it but i kinda have some kinda feeling i gotta go its hard to explain.

any idea what kidna infection or how bad it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Health

• As I responded in the other question, you need to go to a doctor now. an urgent care clinic, your own doctor, or the emergency room. You need help.

Answer by Bmat at 4:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It could be a urinary tract infection or a vaginal infection from what you are describing.

Answer by Bmat at 4:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• go to the doctor.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Get it checked out. You don't want to make things worse "down there". Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Anonymous

• I agree that she needs to go in. It sounds like a gall bladder attack to me. That is how it felt to me.
    If it is a gall stone stuck in your bile duct you could die. Please go get checked.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• A gall bladder attack wouldn't produce vaginal discharge and cramps like she is experiencing. Gallstones are usualy felt in the chest and back!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2009