What should I do?

I sweat a lot on my armpits. Does not mater It's cold or worm. I don’t want botox or similar stuff to prevent. I want something natural. I tried lots of different kind of deodorants.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Health

• I seen something on the view. it was these little thin pad things that go on the inside of your shirt to absorb the sweat and it also helps not to leave rings on your shirts. Maybe they are online somewhere. I can't remember what they are called.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 4:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Have you tried the rock salt type of deodorant? It's natural.
    Anonymous

• I had that problem too until I started using Dove's deodorant. I'm not sure what it was about it that helped me. It probably won't work for everyone. Have you tried anything that is clinical strength?
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009