Need help from all coupon moms on a coupon ?

I have a bogo coupon on the stayfree pads and a buy 2 save $2 on the stayfree pads. I was wondering if I can use both coupons when I buy 2 packs of stayfree pads or if it will only let me use 1 coupon.

ashlrenee

Asked by ashlrenee at 4:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• Most likely, you can only use one. The logic being that you are only "buying" the first pack, since the second pack is "free". Some store may let you use both coupons if you buy 3, but most places will say that you have to buy 4. Personally, I would ask someone at the store that you plan to use the coupons at, since some store are stricter than others with their coupon policies.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 4:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Depends on the store. I'd just hand them the coupons and see how it plays out. Won't hurt to try, you know? ;)
    Anonymous

• If one is a manufacturers coupon and the other is a store coupon (like a cvs coupon that you can only use in cvs stores) then YES!!! That's the best way to save money! You can get stuff for free or near free by doing that. If they are both manufacturers coupons, I'm not sure, I've never done that.
    And amy is incorrect, when you have a bogo coupon, you can still use another coupon with that, it saves a lot of money!!!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I've used 2 different manufacturers coupons for the same product, thats how those moms that really save with coupons do it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009