Would you hit a bitch like me?

I have a quirk about me, a very nasty one that I can't seem to control. When I see someone pushing a cart around in the store in a way that irritates me, like not staying to the right as if you were driving a car, I say out loud to them in a mean tone something like "I hope you don't drive that way!"

Oh, I know that it is mean and I worry that I am going to get punched one day.

How would you handle my remarks?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 4:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Id laugh and say I hope you dont smell that way all the time either.
    Anonymous

• lol kinda funny but if it was me i would have sad something but i dont think i would have just punched you lol
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'd actually make some nasty comment back to you and I might get in your face asking what did you just say to me? LOL. I am not crazy and never been in a fight but I do not take crap from people. NEVER have n never will!
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• that id probably laugh but odds are if i was in a bad mood ya i probably would lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol I feel the same way, the lanes are JUST big enough for usually 2 carts ONLY if you are off to the right or left whatever. and then you go to a lane, and you cant get by because someone is in the way...and then they DONT move out of the way when its obvious you are trying to get through...

id laugh.
    xoJessyxo

Answer by xoJessyxo at 4:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i would probably laugh if it was a good day bad day i would probably make a scene..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'd laugh if I heard you say it to anyone else but me.

If you directed it to me, I'd just flip you off and continue shopping.
    Anonymous

• I'd ignore you because when I'm shopping, I'm either talking to my 3 year old, or if he isn't with me, I'm pretending I'm on vacation and taking a mental break.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'd probablly just laugh at you.....LMAO i can just see it now!..... I have 2 kids and a great job I cant get a criminal record
    Moma_bear

Answer by Moma_bear at 4:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Why don't they have a middle lanes for passing shoppers who are browsing LOL? Couldn't you see it at major corners there would be red lights...LOL!!
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009