Do you shower everyday?

When I stay at home sometimes I skip.

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 4:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! Sometimes twice. There is nothing better than that out of the shower clean feeling : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Sometimes. If I don't go anywhere then I won't..If I am on my period, I will shower twice a day though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• No. Thanks for reminding me.............
    Anonymous

• Normally, but if I'm not going anywhere all day, sometimes I'll skip. Today the only place I'm going is mommy and me swim lessons, so I'll probably wait until after that, to get all the chlorine off.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would feel nasty if I didn't shower once a day. When my baby was born I skipped one night and I felt so gross I had to shower asap the next morning.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 4:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I shower once a month. My SO thinks its great he loves the odor. He has to bring in water from the well out back and we heat it up first outside under a fire. Then he puts it in the metal tin and we all get in together. I love bathtime.
    Anonymous

• Yes, at least once a day, sometimes twice. For one thing, I have allergies, and I have to wash my hair every day to get the allergens out from being outside. I always shower at night so I go to bed clean.

Answer by Bmat at 4:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i used to be soo busy with my son who will be 8 months soon that i would skip a day and feel awful! but then im like i need mommy time im super stressed and an IDEA came across me. Have the hubby after work at 5ish watch the baby while i get a very LONG HOT shower and read or text message someone hahah
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i ment 9 months soon oopps lol
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes I shower everyday. There are some days that I am lazy and not going anywhere that I would love to skip it, but I just can't. Feel to nasty w/ out it.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2009