how do u tell when ur ovulating

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 4:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i have yucky mucus come out when i ovulate Prolly TMI but u asked...
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• your body will produce egg white looking mucus. you may have pains around your ovaries(sp).
    You can check your cervix but im not sure how to do that or what its to feel like.
    If you dont know your body its best to use opk test. They will tell you when your ovulating.
    Normally if you ovulate about 15days before af is due to arrive.

Also i was told to have sex on day 10 to get rid of all the "old" sperm. then start on day 12 and have sex everyother day till your either get a bfp or af.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• For me I know because I get extremely excited and hot (if you know what I mean)...lol... They sell a digital ovulation monitor, and you can test at home. It's about 50 bucks plus you need to buy the test strips. It sounds like a lot, but it's really cheaper than buying the regular ovulation tests... Good luck...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 9:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• so with the ovoulation test..if its a dark purple line and a light purple line..that dosnt mean that u have ovulated yet right??
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 2:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• yep that's what it means...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 7:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009