Don't you think this is boring?

at baby showers watching the mom to be open all her presents?? It takes like a couple of hours! I don't think I'm going to do that at my shower, I will send thank you cards though of course.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I found it awkward to open my presents. First of all I was really big by then, and tired, and uncomfortable, and I had to act all excited for every gift. I got great things, and I am thankful, but it was exhausting... lol!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol I WISH it took me that long to open my presents. I didnt have much so it took me all of 10 minutes. I think people like to see what you get though. Its part of sharing your excitement for the happy mother.
    But do whatever because its your shower!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• no because sometimes other want to see the moms face when they open their gift and some may think it rude if you just say oh hey thanks for the present ill send you a card when i open it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol i found it boring just to sit there and open my presents
    but everyone else seemed to be having fun then again i did not have that many gifts
    so it was only about 20 mins of opening
    and that was a brake from the weird games my mom had us playing lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• A couple of hours!?! I'd like to have that kind of baby shower...lol!
    I don't think it's boring to watch the mommy to be open the gifts, I think it's fun to see what she got and her reaction to what I got her.
    Anonymous

• I get bored watching and I was even more bored when it was me doing it. It's your shower, so if you don't want to open gifts, don't do it
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009