Question for Christians

Has a prayer of yours ever been answered? Where you noticed? What was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many of them have been answered!
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Many many times. The biggest I guess was when my grandpa was very sick. He battled cancer for years and finally they told him there was nothing they could do and that he had 6months to live. I prayed like crazy that he would live longer. He lived another 3yrs after that time. To me that was a miracle and a complete answer to my prayer.
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I prayed for five years that God would give me a child. I said that if he didn't want me to have one, that I would understand he knew best. Of course during that time I kept my temp chart and tried for the baby. My husband and I knew our cut off time would be when I was 40. After that, I didn't want to risk the health of a child.
    I got pregnant and had my baby 5 months after my 40th B-day. (By the way, my husband and I had never had a baby in 25 years.)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yes lots of times. Not always what or when I wanted but theyve been answered.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 5:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes many of times. First for a healing and I got healed second for my son to be healed and he got healed third for my brother to get back in church and he is trying now... And on and on .. God is real and He is good all the time.. Thank You GOD....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am not Christian but my prayers have been answered many times. Prayer is amazing.
    Anonymous

• Many, many prayers have been answered. I was depressed at one point, having anxiety attacks, I prayed that God would help me through that and he did; it has been 12 years or more. That is just one example...
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes, all the time. He's an ontime God. He may not come when you want Him,but He'll be there right on time! He always answers prayers in the way that is best for us. Whether we know it at the time or not.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• All prayers are answers - it's just sometimes God says 'no'.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 8:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• God doesn't say no...not really. You should pray for God's will to be answered most importantly. If you are praying for things you want to happen and not getting it, it is because it wasn't in his plan. Not because he is saying no. You can bring your problems to him, and then say please help me with this or please let your will be answered. Hope this helps.
    Littlejem

Answer by Littlejem at 8:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2009