Sexy or not.. Mine just pass my neck

My hair was short for about 5 years, and I loved it. Hubby did not care for it however, I did. As long as it is neatly, shaped short hair can be very sexy. You have to know how to work it… with “attitude”

Polo66

Asked by Polo66 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yea, it can be sexy. I think the sexiest is long hair though.
    Anonymous

• I used to keep my hair short usually in a sling bob for flipped out bob and now im growning it out so i can donate it to locks of love as soon as ts long enough im chopping it back off so i think Yes short hair can be sexy!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• definitely
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i just cut my hair shorter!!! and i feel sexier then i have in a long long time!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• definitely sexy if you have the face/attitude/style for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my hair is the longest i've ever had it, maybe a couple inches upwards from my elbows? i adore it, and it makes me feel fabulous (because i've always had shoulder-length or shorter!), but my husband begs me to cut it on the daily. i get a lot of compliments on my hair (it's that long, dark, asian hair) but poor sweet husband canNOT stand it.
    swagger

Answer by swagger at 9:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009