What song is really romantic to you?

I like Enrique Iglesias's song "escape"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sting, every breath you take...even though its kinda stalker-ish lol
    Anonymous

• Allison Krous, when you say nothing at all. That was my parents wedding song and mine and my husbads. That song is so amazing. Oh, and Brad Paisley check you for ticks, lmfao, It's a redneck thing.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Because you loved me or Valentine
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm listening to "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait right now so gotta go with that one!
    Anonymous

• Oh, gosh, I can think of a lot. Bryan Adams Everything I Do, Journey Faithfully. Oh, The Pretenders I'll Stand By You, Alan Jackson Remember When, and I also think that song I Want To Know What Love Is is pretty romantic, too, although it is a bit sad, too.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Gavin Degraw - Belief, if you haven't heard, find it and listen !!! Also, Katy Perry's new song, "thinking of you", it's really good and the video is awsome too.
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Mine and my husband's favorite love song that is so perfect for us is "Deeper Than The Holler" by Randy Travis. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009