What should I do with them???

I have a ton of clothes that my daughter has outgrown and I am wondering what I should do with them. I don't want to have to start over if our next baby is a girl, but we really don't have room to store them all. Any suggestions?

lvaughn26

Asked by lvaughn26 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• keep what you really like and think you would deff use again and donate the rest or give them to a friend that needs them or wonderful yard sells lol or if you have a once upon a child store where you live, they pay for used stuff.

setliff

Answer by setliff at 5:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• CraigsList is a good way of selling or giving away clothes you don't need.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Get some spacebags. They're clear bags you suck the air out of with your vacuum clean hose with. This compresses stuff way down so you can store lots more. Google them.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• get space bags for the stuff you really want to keep so they take up less room- I got some at Target that you roll not the vacuum kind and they work really well- and donate the rest unless you need the money then sell them.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Save what you want then freecycle the rest.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009