Octuplets, Should she get a job?

I almost fell off my chair when octuplets father said on Opray today, "he would like to see her get a job." Are you kidding me? Who is going to pay for childcare and why do they need childcare? She wanted these children for love, fufillment and companionship. Sorry, in my opinion, she needs to be with those kids until they go to kindergarten, then she should get a part time job. Yes I work, part-time, but I made sure I could prepare financially and physically to give my children the love and care they deserve. Sorry her job is to care for those children and pray she can find some volunteers to help her. God Bless Her in her time of need!

pepperannrocks

Asked by pepperannrocks at 5:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not that its right....but she couldn't work enough hours to be able to support everything these kids need.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I agree with you. She needs to be with them for awhile b4 she thinks about a job.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 5:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• If she can find a way to add to her income to take care of those kids she needs to do it. She is gonna need every penny she can get to take of her litter.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 5:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• should she well yes so she can support her babies and other children but in all reality whos gonna care for those children while shes working plus could you imagine the cost of daycare for her? good god no. I just hope she is able to love and care for those children the way the deserve i cant imagine what she was thinking but im thankfull all those babies seem to be doing well. Good luck to her and god bless.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think that she should too. This is most likely a different situation than you were in. She didn't take care of the 6 she already had, her parents did.
    Anonymous

• if she needs to be with them and not work then why is it ok to you people that she not be with them to go shopping? i think she should get her lazy A$$ working there are athome jobs she can do
    Anonymous

• HOme jobs? who's gonna give those babies the love they need from their mommy?
    Her job is taking care of those babies and so sorry guys but guess who's payin the bill?
    You and me!
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 5:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• well anon 5:11 if you had that many fn kids would you really have enough energy to hold a job and seriously have you ever found an at home job that wasn't a scam?
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 5:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• And who is supposed to support her and her 14 kids if she doesn't work?
    ProudTxGrandma

Answer by ProudTxGrandma at 5:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm with ProudTxGrandma on this one..
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 5:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009