sex.

I am 13 weeks pregnant and my sex drive is going crazy. I want to have sex in the morning and before bed. My husband is freaking out, he thinks its going to hurt the babies that we are haveing sex so much. How can I tell him that its ok.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Look up on preg. websites and find some articles to show him its ok.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 5:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Tell him it is normal I wanted it 24/7 while i was preggo and My baby is normal and healthy 2 year old now
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 5:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Have him read your pregnancy books, or at least point out the sex chapter. Also take him to your next dr appointment and make a point to ask your dr to explain sex during pregnancy.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 5:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Bring him to your next appointment and have the doc/midwife tell him it's OK!!
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 8:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009