Starter Husband

Do you think your husband is your starter husband? I think mine is we just fight to much and he never tells me im pretty just says I'm lazy cause i havent been able to wash the laundry lately cause the dryer is borke and the landlord is trying to find us one but he dont have all the money yet were his ONLY tennents

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry you are dealing with stuff like that...

but no i dont consider my hubby a "Starter" i take my vows very serious... so we're stuck together forever :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• not at all... I think that is a sad concept... as in depressing... I'm sorry you feel that way. Do you think perhaps you two coudl try counseling? have you told him how you feel? obviously you can't help the laundry, but do you actually work on making yourself look as good as you did when you were dating?? I am by no means saying your husband's head in his rear end is your fault but since he's not here I can't even attempt to alter him. Hope you don't take offense.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009