A HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE

Does your DH/SO have a Harley? Mine does and it's fun.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 5:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby has a Fat Boy Harley (millinium edition) the AMAZINGLY hilarious thing is he bought it from my mother who bought it new! My mom rides harley's too. My daddy has an Indian, not a Harley fan.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Can't fit 3 kids and 2 dogs on a Harley, wouldn't be much fun around here,lol We take our kids Wheelin in our Cherokee and have great time listening to them laugh their butts off when we almost end up on our side,lol It's also nice when it's just the 2 of us out in the woods, driving over boulders....I also wouldn't want to be on our side at 70 mph on a motorcycle, after having kids I want to have fun, not risk my life... No disrespect to bikers,lol Hubby calls them sissies,lol He raced bikes in England so they aren't that fascinating to him....
    Anonymous

• Anon, wow. Thats all I can say. Quoting you,
    "...and have great time listening to them laugh their butts off when we almost end up on our side,lol..."
    Yet bikers are risking their lives and neglecting their kids in case something were to happen to them. Wow, you amaze me.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I've tried talking him into it numerous times, but he's just not a biker type. Shucks...I love riding the back of a bike! I know you must have a lot of good times with your hubby and his Hog.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My husband wants one but I swear he's so immature he's wreak his trying to show off for his buddies.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my daddy has one.
    i love it.
    i'm a harley kinda girl.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We have a 2004 Heritage Softtail. I love it! We go to all the biker rallys around here! If you have ever been you know what those are like!! lol
    And my daughter loves it also! She loves to go on rides with her daddy.
    lisakay32

Answer by lisakay32 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2009