anyone else??

Is anyone else having "one of those days"? im ready to pull my hair out.. for starters, i was up and down alot last night. i over slept this morning and should have left my house at 9:15 to go to my sons speech therapy appointment. i didnt wake up until 9:30 (which is unlike me-i normally cant sleep past 8) and i was 10 minutes late to his appointment. now he wont stay out of anything. i feel like i cant get through to him. ahhh its just one of those days!

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep i had quite the day too
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• oh yea, my son has been a little much today... and i am just feeling really fatigued not wanting to do anything...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have them every day. My son decided to fall asleep around 3:30. We usually go to the Y around 4:30 and I didn't want to wake him up because he's quite the little bear if he gets woken up from his nap and I would have to get him from childwatch because he is inconsolable.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I woke up at 5am, an hour earlier than my alarm. I've been dealing with a headache and backpain all day. When we came out of the pediatrics office, I was carrying all the bags and stuff while my daughter carried my granddaughter and I made my backpain worse. I kept screaming out all the way home when a sharp pain stabbed me in my lower back (I have chronic back pain, but this is new) - she was scared, but I made it home and laid out on the couch for 30 mins. I then took my youngest daughter to her appointment where she revealed to me and her doctor that she drank from a straw after a girl who has/had mono drank from it and here she had held and kissed the newborn baby last night!!!! So now I'm laid up in bed with some pain killers kicking in, but I just had to get my daily fix of CafeMom first.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm so sick of my kid right now....I know mommys shouldn't say that but he's on my last nerve. I wished my husband would deal with him but he just ran off outside to tinker with his f-ing truck.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have been having those days like everyday
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009