What drives your husband crazy!

I mean anytime, What turns him on and what gets on his nerves.

Its drives my husband insane when I do the laundrey and put mismatching socks together on purpose.

In the bed my man goes wild over sexy heals and lacey undies only!

Ur turn!

GJCJMomie

Asked by GJCJMomie at 5:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby hates when that I cancel his Tivo football shows for a hallmark special or some girl show! And he loves when I wear a short skirt with no panties and some sexy heels and then I bend over in front of him!
    It drives him crazy! I think I am going to surprise him tonight!! Grrrr!lol
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 6:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• He loves it when I give him oral. That's all he needs to make him happy! It drives him nuts when I ask him if he loves me because he thinks I should already know!
    Anonymous

• He gets annoyed if I keep nagging him in the morning "get up you'll be late" haha, A lot of stuff I do turns him on >.o

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my husband gets turned on if i breath in his direction...lol seriously tho.... we went in our room to smoke a ciggerate (we ocasionally smoke in only our bedroom) and we sat on the bed... i look down and he is hard as a rock!! lol.. i thought it was sooo funny all we were doing was sitting there, not even that close...hahaha.. yea i have all kinds of sexy bedroom heels, and outfits too...

what drives him crazy? the littlest thing that is out of place... he just cant take it...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Deep throating turns my man on
    and when I'm talking to him while he's watching a movie..
    lol I'm bad for that hahaha
    Anonymous

• he hates that i supposedly dont speak well enough english cause i lived here (hawaii) and speak pigin sometimes. i dont know it annoys me when he trys to correct me but yet cant think of the words. so i help him i dont know how well of english i have to speak but to him it seems wrong
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It annoy's my boyfriend if I can him Christopher, he rather me call him baby. It's habit to call him Christopher because my brothers name is Christopher and thats what i've call him since I could talk.

But when I lick my teeth he likes that.
    Anonymous

• He doesn't like when I take stuff apart and can't figure out how to get it back together.
    Any attention he gets, he loves...it's hard with his work schedule and a toddler.
    Anonymous

• My husband hates when I ask him a lot of questions at once and he loves when I go down.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• When I spend more than he would like on the credit cards.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009