My SD takes my dirty underwear!

Have found on several occasions pairs of my used underwear hidden in SD15's room. Have asked therapist about this, no real answer. I know they are moved around and possibly shown to friends when they come over. SD lies alot, will not tell the truth about lesser subjects, so no need to ask her. Any clue why she is doing this? BTW these are dirty ones out of my laundry bag, not clean ones from my drawer, which would be more easily acesible. ?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i would be really upset if anyone showed my dirty underwear to anyone ,i would flat out asked her even if you think she would lie if she had your dirty underwear and explain that you now have some of hers to show people if she keeps taking them maybe it would make her think before she tries to do this to you
    Anonymous

• I would call her on it, even if she will lie about it, cause then at least she will know that you are aware of it, and hopefully stop. This is a very strange thing to do though,
    Anonymous

• Wow! This is the strangest thing I've read all day!

I don't know why anybody would take anyone else's dirty underwear! The first GUESS I can up with is that she is trying to embarrass you! And if thats the case, let her! If she is seriously showing your dirty drawers to her friends, her friends will clearly see that she is a nutcase and will stop coming over!

The second GUESS I can come up with is this is the new way for kids these days to get high! Maybe her and her friends sniff them and catch a buzz lmao! But seriously WTF! Oh yeah, I hope this is right, lol.

The third GUESS is that you have one confused and disturbed step daughter and she needs to seek help asap.

Anonymous

• The only thing that comes to mind is the girls are trying to figure out if there is any leftover semen on them, out of curiosity about sex. Still, it's something I would confront her about and tell her she's not to go into your room without your permission.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I've heard of SS's taking them but never SD taking them. Maybe you should put them in a special bag in your closet until she decides to quit. She could be selling them to teen guys or maybe she has lesbian friends.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Maybe shes bi or into girls or just curious
    Anonymous

• This child seems to have some issues. I think you should talk to her, and maybe get her into a therapist, or a different therapist. Do some online research. Has she been sexually abused? That, for some reason, is my first thought. Good luck.

julie.r0cks

Answer by julie.r0cks at 10:36 AM on Mar. 2, 2009