Is your kid and angel?

Mines not. Right now he's kicking his wall screaming cause I won't let him drink out of my cup. He threw an all out fit. Ugh. But come on the kid is pouring snot and the last thing I need is his germs.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 5:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe a fallen one. We're in the midst of the "terrible twos" and everything is a battle. plus, he's a CLIMBER so to add to the general two-ness tantrums, we have the tantrums when I pull him off the counters, the dressers, LADDERS, the kitchen table, the computer, the 6 1/2 foot-tall cat condo ...
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yea perfect haha
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• mine are both angels... lucifer was an angel too... he still is sometimes called an angel... just a fallen one... lol..

I am very lucky with my kids but no kid will always be an angel... and honestly sharing drinks has always been my ground rule... can't stand it,... don't do it even in the best health times... certainly don't in the worst...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yea perfect.... you didnt know! ha!!..... my son is usally pretty good, but those "terrible two's" arent wasting anytime to show themseleves
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• An angel of chaos! LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Sure they are just don't look too close or you'll see their horns holding up their halo's.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 5:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol im with beck! i love him to death but omg he makes a mess!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Wait till they become teens! Then they will either be really, really good or drive you nuttier than they drive you now! LOL. Especially if you have girls and they all PMS at the same time, which might be the same time as you...lol....I feel so bad for my husband when the house is full of PMSing females and there are no other males around.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes the Angel of Death because I always say he's going to be the death of me! But I love the little booger!
    Anonymous

• Most of the time. He is almost 2 now so I am waiting for the terrible two's to hit.

lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009